Commitment to Privacy on the Internet:
What Data We Get:
We gather data from you directly, like all information you enter yourself, data about your enrolment in the courses, also data collect from the third-party platforms. We also get data automatically from your devices.
- Data You Provide to Us:We collect different data from your enrolment, inquiry or how you want to use the services. When you create an account and the services you want to use, including third-party platform, we directly get data provided by you which includes.
- Account Data: During your account creation like enrolling in a course, job application, etc. you need to create a user account, during your updating your existing account, we collect data like email address, password, gender, Date of birth, name etc.
- Profile Data: You can also provide to various valuable information like a photo, headline, website link, social media profiles or any other data.
- Shared Data:That data you interact with the other users or share content publicly, including your posting reviews, any mentioned question-answers, reviews on your post, photos, interaction data with students or job applicants.
- Payment related Data: If you make any payment related to fee disbursement, course application fee, paid consulting fee through online mode, then we get data from your making payments. Where we get your payment details like Name, credit card information, debit card information, bank details, billing address, zip code, contact no. etc. But we don’t collect any sensitive information or store sensitive information data, like credit card full number or card authentication data.
- Chat, messaging or support Data: We also collect data, when you want to get any support from us. This requires information like contact information, email id, location, etc. which you provide us to get support services.
How We Get Data About For You:
We use tools like cookies, notifications pop-up appearance to get the data. The details of useful tools, e.g. Cookies is as under:
We automated collect data collection through Cookies tools, devices, when you access and use the Services. In Cookies, this save information, temporary and small files that website send to your device to identify the web browsers or device and store data. We uses the following types of cookies:
- Preferences: This type of cookies make and remember data about your browser and preference setting which directly affect the appearance and behavior of the services.
- Security: Basically, this cookies used to login to access the services, protect against any fraudulent activities logins or unauthorized use of the account.
- Functional: It stores functional setting like volume level etc.
We collect data from the notification pop-up by using Mac ID & IP Address.
What We Use Your Data For:
We use the data only to get login in the devices and account to facilitate which is very helpful for:
Display the content and also provide better security for your content. Process your requests and placed orders for any specific products or services, information or features. Sending push notification to provide relevant messages. Helpful to manage your account and make a priority for your account. Find unique users Helpful to advertise your new services or products. Getting solicit feedback from users. Analysing the exact traffic, Communication and troubleshoot issues etc.